If you haven’t watched a TED video yet, you should. Check out any one of these and you just may be hooked. I really enjoyed TED the last couple of years but recently I have seen a bit of green* on a once golden product. Maybe it’s getting too main stream. Regardless, these videos are a must see.
*I bought a gold ring one time on the streets of Philadelphia. It had dice on it. Not sure why I bought it but apparently at the time I thought dice on a ring were really cool. I brought the ring home and found out it was a fake because my finger turned green.
1. Ken Robinson on schools killing creativity – viewed nearly 11 million times
2. Jill Bolte Taylor’s stroke of insight – viewed 8.7 million times
3. Pranav Mistry on sixth sense technology – viewed 8.3 million times
4. Steve Jobs on how to live before you die – viewed 8.2 million times
5. David Gallow shows underwater astonishments – viewed 7.4 million times
6. Pattie Maes and Pranav Mistry demo SixthSense – viewed 6.4 million times
7. Simon Sinek on how great leaders inspire action – viewed 5.7 million times
8. Brene Brown on the power of vulnerability – viewed 5.1 million times
9. Arthur Benjamin does “Mathemagic” – viewed 4.2 million times
10. Hans Rosling shows the best stats you’ve ever seen – viewed 4.1 million times
Viewing figures as of 20 June 2012 on TED website